that reveals the secret to creating a valuable brand without wasting money on costly mistakes.
How to start building your valuable brand from day 1
How to market your brand effectively in any business
How to fastrack your business by using proven systems that big brands use
FREE DOWNLOAD HERE
Building business without costly mistakes
Discover the secrets to winning early with the right MARKETING AND BRANDING SYSTEM that sets you on the right GROWTH PATH.
Get the full set of secrets to the proven system.
23 - 24 Oct 2020 (Fri - Sat)
The Masterclass will reveal all the answers to your burning questions:
- What can I do to make my brand or business known?
- How do I get ahead with so many competitors out there?
- How can I stand out?
- Will I be wasting money on advertising? Who can I ask?
- Is this the right way to advertise?
- Do you know what “share of mind is share of market” means?
- How to get sales and leads?
Using marketing and the branding process effectively as an investment and not viewing it as a cost can further accelerate your business. Knowing how to implement the practical steps are important to bring your business to the next level.
It’s time to give your small and medium business the marketing and branding strategies that most businesses will never know.
- How to plan and link your business goals to your marketing to your advertising with easy step by step method
- How to create and grow your own powerful brand
- How to chart out your strategic market growth plan and start making money for your business
- Get a different perspective from active practitioner of marketing and branding
- Learn from a seasoned marketing and branding expert with over 26 years of consultancy experience
- Meet and network with like-minded marketers and business owners
23 - 24 Oct (Fri - Sat)
Marketing and Branding Accelerator Masterclass
The Marketing & Branding Accelerator Masterclass provides a clear perspective into marketing & branding system that delivers business results. Discover how to avoid costly mistakes and use a structured system to plan and develop an effective marketing and branding plan.
Easy to understand with practical examples. You will be able to develop your own marketing & brand plans by the time you complete the Masterclass.
- Acquire a clear understanding of how business goals are related to marketing goals and how they then link to branding and advertising
- Learn that while advertising is a simple word, it is complex in nature and how to navigate the complexity to get ahead of your competitors
- How to integrate all the ideas that you have into a cohesive plan
- How big brands become big. Is there a difference in how you market your brands and how big brands do it?
- How integrated marketing works.
- Bring your burning questions and challenges.
- Real case studies. Open discussion sessions. Come with your questions answered and doubts cleared.
- Step by step method and practical exercises to practice on your own brand.
- Lead you to chart out your own market growth plan.
Who Should Attend
- Business owners who wish to develop their understanding on marketing & branding to accelerate their business revenue.
- Entrepreneurs who needs to launch their new brand on the right footing.
- Marketing managers in SME business
- One-person marketing department
- Managers in other divisions who desire a perspective on marketing and branding
- Business-owners and managers with burning questions on marketing/advertising/branding to ask
How You Will Benefit
- You will be able to use the processes that leads you from business, marketing and branding to advertising.
- You will be able to apply a proven marketing & branding system that works.
- You will discover how to prioritize your brands to launch to the market you want.
- You will be able to develop the message relevant to your market and brand.
23 - 24 Oct (Fri - Sat)
What Participants Say After Attending the Masterclass
Get this FREE book when you sign up for Masterclass
Long Yun Siang
Marketing & Branding Consultant
Long Yun Siang, or Long as he is popularly known amongst friends is feverishly proud that he is from Batu Pahat. He started his career in Leo Burnett in the early 90s. He has 26 years under his belt and served in 3 multinational agencies (Leo Burnett, JWT and DDB) in 16 of those years.
He has handled more local and international brands than he cares to remember. Long decided to set up a branding consultancy called Roar Point in 2009. At Roar Point, he and his team consult clients on marketing and branding solutions with a system he created.
His team’s unique approach to marketing and brand communications challenges has earned them respect from a solid list of MNC and SME clients. He and his team has created multiple effective marketing campaigns for brands like F&N, Nestle, Kellogg’s, Munchy’s and many more. Some of which has won regional and global effectiveness awards.
The system Long created does not only look into brand itself but marketing and even at the business level. He firmly believes marketability begins with remarkability. And that starts with how the business is driven. He likes to say, “Marketing shouldn’t be a department. It should be a culture”. He is a sought-after consultant, speaker and trainer having trained people in Taiwan, Singapore, Indonesia and Malaysia.
He is the author of the books, “Rethink Your Marketing Questions. And Answers.” and “500 Questions to Inspire a Better Marketing Plan.” Most recently Long was a judge at the Malaysia Effie Award 2019 and Taylor’s University-CIMB Islamic Entrepreneurship Program.
Long writes every working day on his company’s blog on branding, marketing, work ethics, consumers, clients and whatever that comes to mind.
"Stop complaining and start doing"
Our story should really start with the quote above.
Whenever we watch local documentary that talks about nostalgic local brands, it almost always spins it positively. They reminisce on how we grew up with these brands and how long they have been with us. There is nothing wrong with that. However, in the euphoria of our heartstrings being tugged, we often forget that these brands are on the decline. Losing market share and being commoditized.
We decided to do something about it with the little time that we have instead of sitting and complaining about it.
It is our firm belief that local brands and small brands have as good a chance in becoming big and global. The basic principles and rules should be adhered to and the right concept understood before execution.
It is with this thought that we decided to start this Masterclass to expose what we know to those willing to learn and improve themselves.